20 April 2008

Camera

I know this isn't directly related to finding our way about the UK, it's important that I am able to document the trip so that we can publish photos here and share our adventures with you all! To do so, I'm looking to buy a new camera as my 4 megapixel Kodak easyshare just doesn't cut it. I'm looking at buying the Canon PowerShot SD1000 (7.1 megapixels). I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular camera and what you think. I'm not completely inept when it comes to purchasing electronics (only mostly so), but so far as I can tell the reviews are favorable and most people seem pleased in the end. I'm not a professional photographer, just looking for something to be able to throw in my pocket and take quick candids when the time is right.

1 comment:

Jaska said...

I went ahead and purchsed this one today after reading a favorable and very thorough review here: http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd1000-review/ I'd recommend the site to anyone considering buying a camera!