19 April 2008

23rd July

don't say I never do anything....
just been looking at the night you arrive j after our conversations this week. We can get accomodation for about £20 each for the night...although not sure whether parking's included in those!! but I'll keep looking see if I can find out. It's fairly easy to find, and for one night it's not too important how nice it is- right?!
OR
according to the bible of multimap, it would take us 3hrs 42mins to drive up to Wigan, meaning we'd probably get in about 1am-ish (English time ;-)) and like you said, there's then no pressure on us, and your jetlag, the next morning then.
So it depends whether you want the extra travel that night, or if you want to crash out when you arrive and have a more relaxed journey up north the next day.....

1 comment:

Jaska said...

at this point i think i still am falling on the "drive back so I can sleep in and see London on the way back" side of things, but there's time for my mind to change...