27 April 2008

Haunted England?

Ghost stories are something that seem to continually pop up around me, and it seems that England is even more prone to claims of the supernatural. Perhaps it's because many of the buildings are so much older than what we have here (as was pointed out to me recently, tepees don't really stand the test of time the same way that, say, a stone castle would...) Anyway, if we get the chance I figure we might as well visit a couple of these supposed sites anyway and see if I can give myself a heart attack. So far it seems like Bath is the most popular destination for ghostly encounters, though that may also just be because they have better marketing for their supposed haunted locations. Derby is another possibility. Anyone have any encounters of their own? First hand reports would be helpful, and if we can find somewhere that's on the route any way even better. I suppose we could also see what the Manchester Ghost group is up to in July...

1 comment:

marishamunchkin said...

omg, yames. we've got to stop doing this- i spent my free on friday looking at ghost tours in Edinburgh!!! was going to tell you but haven't spoken in the last couple of days and haven't been in to put a post up. seems we're living the same life AGAIN :-) x