03 August 2009

Ohio!

So we got up at another ungodly hour and left Virginia, through West Virginia (yes I had to sing it....the whole 7 hour journey- j loved me!) and finally arrived in Ohio. We spent the first couple of days chilling out in Logan with James' grandparents and even had a toad jumping competition of our own! The days were very chilled out and relaxed and I had a great time drinking and playing games with the family 'Ohio' style. James also took me to some beautiful places such as Old Man's Caves so look out for those photos.

On Saturday we then headed for the city and we've been exploring Columbus since then. The two of us are testing our friendship to the limit with me carrying James home on Saturday night (even after he bit me!!!!!!!) and him carrying me last night after a night of musical showtunes in a local gay bar- the excitement was all a bit too much for me!

Anyway, we've hundreds and hundreds of pictures and stories but we can't get them uploaded here so when we get back to Rhode Island on Thursday we'll sort them then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was too early